Dr. Rutul R. Gandhi
M.B.B.S, M.S. (Ortho)
E- MAIL – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO. – +919925037911, +919925037311, 07926765105
Name: Dr. Rutul Ramesh Gandhi
Date of Birth: 15th July 1986
Medical Registration: G – 45666, Gujarat Medical Council, India
G – 20300, Gujarat Medical Council, India
M.S. (Ortho): 2010-2013
Master of Surgery in Orthopedics
B.J. Medical College,
SMT. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College,
Schooling: N R Primary and Secondary School
I am working as Orthopedic Joint Replacement Surgeon Consultant at Parekhs Hospital, Ahmedabad from October 2015.
v Junior resident in Department of Orthopedics, B.J. Medical College, Civil Hospital
(2010 – 2013)
v Senior resident in Department of Orthopedics, B.J. Medical College, Civil Hospital from May, 2013 to December 2013.
v Senior resident in Department of Orthopedics, GMERS, Bhuj from December, 2013 to July 2014.
- International arthroplasty and computer assisted surgery fellow at Hallym University Seoul, South Korea from April 2014 to July 2014
- Fellow in Direct Anterior Technique for THR at Athens, Greece September 2014.
- Fellow in management of Foot and Ankle Disorders and ankle arthroplasty at Basel University, Basel, Switzerland.
- Fellow in Orthopedic Traumatology at AO Fellowship centre, JG University, Mainz, Germany, October 2014.
- Fellow in Joint preservation surgeries and Computer assisted Arthroplasty and Unicompartmental Arthroplasty at Milan, Italy, October-November 2014
- Fellow in Computer assisted Arthroplasty and osteotomies and knee Surgeries at Grenoble, France, November 2014.
Currently member of:
v IMA (Indian Medical Association)
v IOA (Indian Orthopedic Association)
v GOA (Gujarat Orthopedic Association)
v AOA (Ahmedabad Orthopedic Association)
Administrative and Social Activities:
- Vice President and the founder member of the JAIN MEDICOS SOCIETY, a nonprofit society involved in multitude of social and health related camps and activities in Ahmedabad and Gujarat since July 2009 .
- Organizer and the secretary of the Organizing Committee of the Cultural Festival of NHL Medical College Ahmedabad 2006.
- Organizer and the Head of the Organizing Committee of the JAIN MEDICAL STUDENTS CONFERENCE held at KOBA, Gujarat, 2009.
- Has attended various health and medical camps in underserved areas of Ahmedabad and rural areas of Gujarat.
Conferences & Workshop Attended
- ATTENDED O BASIC and PRE BASIC COURSE.
- ATTENDED “30th GOACON 2012” at Daman.
- ATTENDED Cadaveric spine and arthroscopy workshop at AHMEDABAD 2012.
- Attended WIROC 2012 held at Mumbai.
- Attended Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation trauma and replacement course held at Vizag 2013.
- Awarded runners up title at the Grand Orthopaedic Quiz at Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation trauma and replacement course held at Vizag 2013.
- Attended the SICOT trainee’s Meet held at Moscow 2012
- Attended Korean Hip Society Meeting held at Seoul, Korea in June, 2014
Research Papers / Posters
- “Periprosthetic fracture in operated cases of TKR- incidence and outcome” paper presented at GOACON 2012.
- “Our experience in management of Periprosthetic Fracture” paper presented at the SICOT Trainee’s Meet at Moscow 2012.
- Presented a poster on “Head size and dislocation in Operated cases of THR” at WIROC 2012.
- Presented a paper on “Our Experience in TKR – Patellar resurfacing or patelloplasty” at Indo German Orthopedic Foundation trauma and replacement course held at Vizag 2013.
- Dissertation on Congenital Spinal Deformity outcomes in operated cases.
- Poster selected on “Results of 2nd generation Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation in the management of focal articular cartilage defects“ at ICRO meeting Opajita, Croatia.
- Paper selected for OWC SICOT Dubai, 2012 on “Periprosthetic fracture in operated cases of TKR- incidence and outcome”.
- A case report on Compound Palmar Ganglion, IJHSR Vol 3: Issue 12: December 2013
- Study of Periprosthetic Supracondylar Femur Fractures in Operated cases of TKR: Incidence and Outcome, IJHSR Vol 4: Issue 2: February 2014
- Comparison of X ray and CT guided templating in Total Knee Replacement, JAJS Jan 2016